At Trinity Custom Homes, value, quality, exceptional customer service, and price competitiveness are some of our core values.
building 15 years in five southestern states
Trinity Custom Homes is one of the most trusted home builders in the Southeast. If you own land in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Alabama, we want to create your home on your land, your way on your budget. We’re the only builder to offer a Guaranteed Build-Out Time. Once the clock starts ticking on your project, we’ll put the keys in your hand on or before the day we committed to – guaranteed Our experience and reliability are only the start of what sets us apart. Here are a few more reasons our customers are glad they went with Trinity Custom Homes:
Schedule A Consultation
- Value. When you get a Trinity Custom Home, you know you’re getting the best value for your money. We pass along the deep discounts we receive from suppliers to you—the customer. And we build every home with standard features designed to add value to your home without adding to the cost, like 2”x6” exterior wall framing, 30-year architectural shingles, real granite kitchen countertops, Huber’s complete ZIP System, R-19 wall insulation, R-38 ceiling insulation and more. Can you believe that other home builders offer these same features as upgrades? We can’t. But that’s what makes us so different.
- Commitment to Quality. Trinity Custom Homes not only upholds the highest building standards—we set them for the industry. We use only the highest-quality, most-trusted name brand materials for every aspect of your Trinity Custom Home.
- Superior Customer Service. At Trinity Custom Homes, our customers are our top priority. We make sure that you are informed and satisfied throughout the building process. Our friendly staff is always available to answer your questions. We take the time to work with you to make sure you get the house you’ve always wanted—at a price you can afford.
- Flexibility. At Trinity Custom Homes, we’ll customize anything! We will modify any of our more than 110 home designs to suit your needs, work from your own home plans, or convert one of our designs into a cost-saving plan to meet your budget. We’ll move walls, add rooms, add special features—whatever it takes to give you and your family the home you’ll love for years to come.
- Knowledge and Skill. With over 40 years of custom home experience in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama we’ve seen it all, and we know how to handle any challenge. Because our construction team builds several hundred homes every year, we know how to make the process smooth and enjoyable for our customers.
- Guaranteed Build Out Time. If you’ve heard stories about endless building setbacks and delays with other home builders—rest assured Trinity Custom Homes strives to complete your custom home on time and to your satisfaction. We are the ONLY home builder that guarantees a build out time for every new home, so you know exactly when you’ll be able to move in and start enjoying it.
- Guaranteed Pricing. Our prices are fixed. The cost of your home on the day you sign the contract is the cost of your home on the day we finish construction. Guaranteed.
- Reliability. With Trinity Custom Homes, you don’t have to worry about whether we’ll do what we say we’ll do, or whether your home will turn out how you want it to. Our dedication to our customers, and long list of satisfied Trinity Custom Homes homeowners, shows that we’re reliable, dependable and conscientious.
- Availability. Our dedication to customer services means we’re always available to answer your questions or lend a helping hand. Each homeowner is assigned a personal Trinity Custom Homes representative to contact at any time with questions or concerns.
- Transparency. At Trinity Custom Homes, there’s no fine print and no last-minute surprises. We believe it’s important for our customers to be fully informed. That’s why we offer full disclosure of the building process, and take the time to pass on our home building knowledge to you throughout the customization and construction process.
- Warranty. At Trinity Custom Homes, we have you covered. Every Trinity Custom Home is covered by our 1-year limited warranty, including all major systems and structural features. Each home also comes with a 2-10 home warranty.
See what our customers are saying, or stop in to one of our convenient offices to experience the Trinity Custom Homes difference for yourself.