15 Questions to Ask Trinity Custom Homes
Choosing the right builder to handle your home’s design and construction is the most important factor in getting the home you want at the price you need. As a result, you want a builder with a proven reputation for quality, a long track record of satisfying clients, and one that uses only the latest building techniques and the most innovative products and materials.
One of the most reliable ways to ensure you’re working with a quality builder is to ask questions. Unsure what to ask? Here are 15 questions to ask Trinity Custom Homes and any other builder to help validate quality.
- How many years have you been in the custom home building business?
- Are you licensed and insured, and can you provide proof of both?
- How many homes have you built?
- What sets you apart from other builders?
- Can you provide references from some of your recent clients?
- What energy-saving features do you offer in your home designs?
- What standard features do you include in your homes and what upgrades are available?
- Who oversees the construction of my home and will I be able to contact them with any questions or concerns?
- When is the latest that I make changes or upgrades during construction?
- How and when will the final price for my home be determined?
- What type of access will I have to the home during the building process?
- How long will it take to complete my home?
- What is your process for inspection?
- Can I provide my own set of plans?
- Do you offer a warranty and if so, what does it cover?
Contact Trinity Custom Homes Today to Get Started on Your Dream Home
When it comes to choosing a builder, information is what separates trusted builders from those looking to make a quick buck at a homeowner’s expense. The answers to the above 15 questions should be easily given, along with any and all requested documentation. If a builder hesitates answering or refuses to provide you with requested information, then that is a sure sign that their company is not operating on the up and up.
You want a builder that has a history of satisfying clients and a reputation for exceeding expectations. You want Trinity Custom Homes. Call us today at 888-818-0278 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced builders or designers and get the dream home you have always wanted.